Sunday, August 10, 2008

i'm taking the easy road out today...

didn't do a whole lot today, but my friend leah posted this on myspace and i'm posting it both places....

have fun!



go to photobucket.com

(don't sign in.)

type in your answer to the question in the "search" box.


use only the first page.


copy the html and paste for the answer.




What is your relationship status?




What is your name?




[that was the only one that had my name on it...sad.]



What is your favorite color(s)?




Who is your celebrity crush?




[one of many...but i can't resist a dirty man's man. :) ]


Favorite Movie?




Where is your dream vacation?




[that is supposed to be bali...]


What do you love most in life?




[not exactly what i was looking for, but whatever. kks are kyle's initials!]


What's your favorite candy?




[i should tell you i eat them in ROY G BIV order. there goes my OCD again...]

Favorite shoe?




[i've never felt more powerful than when i walk into work with my highest heels on.]


Favorite animal?




Favorite drink?




Favorite food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!