Tuesday, August 16, 2011

throwback tuesday: week 1

since i have been participating in Gussy's Inspiration Workshop and that falls on thursdays...i've decided to switch my throwback thursday's to throwback tuesday's.

you don't mind, do you?  ;)


i cleaned up my studio/craft room on saturday and finally found a place to put my little Singer.

i found this when my mom and dad moved last may and chuckled.  my grandmother taught me to piece a quilt on this little thing.  (it REALLY does work!)  i wish i would have put my other sewing machine into the picture for some scale...this one is only about 5 inches tall.  i have no idea where the rest of the parts are...i'll have to keep an eye out for replacement parts when i'm thrifting.

this one's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!