Wednesday, July 13, 2011

wiww - week...i have no idea anymore

i'm majorly failing at what i wore wednesday because it's TO STINKIN' HOT here to care what i'm wearing.

for reals.  it was 111* here on sunday.

i'm begging you to feel sorry for me us.

so, i'm basically wearing whatever makes me the coolest.  which today was a t-shirt and skirt.  comfy and cool!

i should take a photo of my hair down my back, it's getting crazy long.  it almost reached the waistband of my skirt today.

so i made a hair appointment this afternoon.  :)


t-shirt, tank and heels - target.
skirt - thrifted
necklace - found at my grandmother's


the necklace was a bit itchy, so i've got to fix it before i wear it again.  but all in all, a great outfit for a sickeningly hot day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cute summer look!
    I found you on the Pleated Poppy and look forward to checking out you blog =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!