Wednesday, April 22, 2009

hmm....

I received an email yesterday that went a little something like this:

SPECIAL ALL STAFF MEETING

Please join us Thursday at 4 pm in Conference Room C for some exciting news!

Thoughts that went through my head:

WTF??  Am I going to get laid off?  Surely not, they wouldn't call that exciting news.  Well, maybe they all secretly hate me.  No, no, no, they don't hate me.  At least not all of them.  COULD THEY?  NO!  There's that rumor of a merger, but you didn't even hear that from someone in your company it was someone else!  Well...still...maybe that is it...maybe it's a joint venture!  That would be awesome.  Not.  Although I'd probably get a raise then...

UGH!!  I HATE not being in the know!
 


1 comment:

  1. I also hate not being "in the know". Maybe you are just getting a bunch of free food.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!