Monday, September 7, 2009

OH.EM.GEE

dear god, i hope this is a joke.

http://bloggingpoints.blogspot.com/2006/04/how-to-be-good-christian-wife.html

i really try not to get into the whole political and religion thing on this blog. because...well...i really hate it when people try to convince me that they are better than me, just because they go to church every weekend or because they vote a certain way. i like discussions, but just hate it when people get all up in my face and try to force their beliefs onto me. in fact, i love discussions. i think it's the best way to weigh your choices and make good decisions. i love to hear others opinions, as long as they don't expect me to automatically agree with them. i'll listen, and weigh my opinion and decide if i agree with you or not. end of discussion.

so, to reiterate. i hope this is a joke, i'm not trying to force my beliefs on anyone by this post, and please don't judge me by assuming this post means i'm trying to create trouble.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Wow wow WOW. I can't tell if that's a joke or not. I hope so. It sounds more like a an article from Women's Day circa 1951 than a BLOG post from 2006. I see nothing "Christiam" there. And did you see some of the sidebar posts? How to tell if your children are being influenced by liberals? How to covertly convert unbelievers? Talk about unbelievable!!!!!

    This seriously blows me away. I guess I'm a whore for serving frozen orange juice after initiating sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly hope it's a joke as well. I want to be a good future Christian wife but I will certainly not be doing those things. How is that having a relationship with your husband when you can't even talk to him? Are we still in the 60's here? I'm sorry but I will be a working wife until I have children and I will only stay home if we can afford it. I am not sure exactly what this woman is thinking but I agree it's got to be a joke. I appreciate your willing to discuss things. I love to discuss things as long as people understand that we might have to agree to disagree. I don't agree with everyone and I hate people pushing beliefs and things on me as well.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!