Monday, June 29, 2009

utter chaos

Well, I would try to get a post together for you guys, but seeing as how I can't even get my life together right now, here's a list of random things...

We are "officially" moved into the house as we no longer have my apartment to fall back on.
My brother felt the need to borrow my Jeep so we are trading for two weeks. It better come back in one piece!
We got a new fridge. It's awesome. And huge.
I don't like the shower in the new house, so the bathroom will be getting redone VERY soon.
We have internet!
I have a lot of bug bites from my backyard.
Nelson hates the basement of the new house.
We are going on a mini vacation this weekend to my parent's lake house.

That pretty much covers the last couple of weeks I'd say...

Happy July 1st, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!