Friday, December 9, 2011

five friday faves

yesterday's post displaying our christmas decor at chez shaffer and the weather this week (BRRRR!  it's COLD in kansas!), i'm in a WINTRY mood for today's five friday faves.  and something about winter makes me want to curl up with some hot cocoa, my hot glue gun and my sewing machine (whom i've affectionately named bertha) and craft the heck out of my holidays!  here's some inspiration i've gleaned from the never-ending crack called pinterest.  inPINiration?  PINspiration?

who cares, right?  let's get on with the good stuff.

Source: nedesignbuild.com via Catie on Pinterest












Source: noodle-head.com via Catie on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration pics, love that pearl wreath. Thanks for stopping by,I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!