Friday, March 26, 2010

damn it feels good to be a wildcat.

with a man like this screaming at you...i don't think i'd lose either.


GO STATE!  on to the elite eight!

and i leave you with this, the wabash cannonball, and the thought that every time kyle and i do wedding related things, the wildcats pull out a win.  engagement date - we beat ku in football,  day we choose a caterer - beat xavier.  aaannnnnd, it just so happens that i'm going wedding dress shopping tomorrow (please tell me that third times and charm, i'm already getting tired of it). one of my bridesmaid's boyfriend's told me to "keep looking until i found a dress, because i want a win tomorrow night!"  i'm hoping to oblige!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!