Monday, August 3, 2009

Post Secret of the Week!

Okay...yeah...I haven't updated in a while, but you know what? I'm super busy. Like SUPER busy! Tonight we measured the roof. We have a reroof it and only have about 3 weeks left to do so...YIKES! Talk about procrastinating...we are quite good at that!

Well, I'm sure you are on pins and needles waiting to know what my favorite Post Secret of the week was...so here it is!


Not that I think I'm fabulous, but because I LOVE Aubrey Hepburn! Adorable.

2 comments:

  1. This was one of my faves, too.

    Good luck with all the renovations and unpacking! I can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It's one of my 101 in 1001 to send in my own postsecret.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!