Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sorry guys, I'm tired and a loser survey is all you are going to get tonight... :)

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Hmm...red I guess. Don't really have a favorite.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Always and forever.

4. Do you plan outfits? Guilty.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? My arm hurts from twelve and a half straight hours of CADDing today. Actually, it was Revit...is that still CADDing? Who knows...or cares. I'm tired and ready for bed, that's fo shiz.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that is red? The Ace shirt I'm wearing...HUGE surprise, huh? :)

7. What was the last dream you remember having? I hardly ever remember them. It was a long time ago, that's for sure.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes, that's my favorite part about my job!

9. What are you craving right now? Nothing, I feel icky.

10. Do you floss? When I remember to. I'm a lot better now than I used to be.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Farts...sorry, but true.

12. Are you emotional? Lately I have been, but I've been really stressed with work and the apartment and stuff. It will go away soon, PROJECT DUE TOMORROW!! YAY!!

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? More than likely.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I HATE biting cold stuff. Sensitive teeth.

15. Do you like your hair? Yeah, but I need to get some blond put in for summer, the auburn gets too hot in the sun!! It's true though!

16. Do you like yourself? Well that's a stupid question, of course I like myself.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Probably...just to have a few good laughs.

18. What are you listening to right now? My dog snoring, traffic going by my parents house and the clicking of the keyboard.

19. Are your parents strict? Not at all.

20. Would you go sky diving? Been there, done that! Would totally do it again.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? MmMmM! Yeah, but I have to be in the mood. I have to be in the mood for all food though.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I know Landon from the Real World (and the Duel II) from when I was on the KSU Waterski Team. I also met a lot of famous waterskiers when I was at Nationals. That's probably it. I'm a nerd, I know.

23. Do you rent movies often? I heart Netflix.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My jewelry, a VS bag and other various things on the kitchen counter.

25. How many countries have you visited? One, Mexico. So deprived.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yeah, my best friend growing up, Lindsey, and I did that stuff all the time. Back before caller id!

27. Ever been on a train? Silver Dollar City, Kyle's and I's vacation to Colorado last fall, and Eureka Springs. I like trains, they are very soothing.

28. Brown or white eggs? Whatever's at the farmer's market!!

29.Do you have a cell-phone? Do people not have cell phones? My 95-year-old grandfather has a cell phone and works it just fine. Get with the program people.

30. Do you use chap stick? All the time. Burts Bees is the best. Oh, and the silk one from Blistex.

31. Do you own a gun? Not yet, but I will once I get my concealed carry. WATCH OUT EVERYONE, A LIBERAL WITH GUN!! Whoulda thunk it? :)

32. Can you use chop sticks? Heck yes, my uncle taught me forever ago. And I am a huge fan of sushi!!

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Well my parents went to bed already...so....Nelson and Moe. What a sad life I lead...

34. Are you too forgiving? Depends on the circumstance, but usually yes.

35. Ever been in love? Still am!!

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? He'll be at work. Making me some monies!! :)

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yeah, not a fan.

38. Last time you cried? This morning. Long story, but my cat came back home. At 4 am.

39. What was the last question you asked? "Are you going to bed?"

40. Favorite time of the year? The Fall.

41. Do you have any tattoos? None yet, but I have plans for two.

42. Are you sarcastic? Me?? Noooooooo.....

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yup, crazy stuff right there...

44. Ever walked into a wall? HAHA!! All the time. I have absolutely no coordination. Those twelve years of gymnastics didn't really pay off, did it mom?

45. Favorite color? Red.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Matt Hurst. He knows what he did. You could hear it clear across the football field, too. Ooops! My bad.

47. Is your hair curly? Yuppers.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Back to Tulsa by Ragweed. *swoon*

49. Do looks matter? Obviously, just look at my hunk! Just kidding, no not really.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I did four times and all it got me was a fifth girl...yeowch. Won't do that again.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? I don't know, I don't pay it, my sugar daddy of a boyfriend does. :) LOVE YOU BABE!

52. Do you like your life right now? Liking it and approaching loving it. Just a few more steps and I'm set for a while...

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes.

54. Can you handle the truth? I'd rather have the truth than find out later it's a lie.

55. Do you have good vision? It's okay.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? No.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? A lot, reps call me all the friggin' time at work, lately it's been the insurance lady about the house and then Kyle and I usually talk around half an hour to and hour a night.

58. The last person you held hands with? Kyle.

59. What are you wearing? Ace shirt, Wichita North softball pants (don't ask...) that I cut into capris, and VS bra and underwear as usual.

60.What is your favorite animal? Penguins.

61. Where was your default picture taken? Hmm...didn't realize it would mention Facebook. But it was at the Sand Dunes near La Veta, Colorado.

62. Can you hula hoop? Yes.

63. Do you have a job? Yes. For now anyway.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A house!!

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah, I used to lock myself out of my apartment a lot in college. I is smart. :)

Take this quiz and use it to your liking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!