Thursday, March 17, 2011

throwback thursday: week 5

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!

this week's throwback thursday picture(s) show you exactly why my mother was never able to NOT claim me as her daughter...

catie circa 1991 (second grade class picture)

digging the double shirt with the rolled sleeves...i was stylin'!

oh and my hair isn't as short as it looks, it's back in a french braid and we focused on the bangs, as everyone did in the 90s.  duh.

mary, i'm guessing around the same age.  sooo....like 1965?  feel free to shout it out below, moms.

in case you wondered, i get my freckles from my dad.  :)

2 comments:

  1. So in 1965, I was 9, and in the 5th grade in a one room school house, so I will guess this must be 4th grade. I would have been about 8 or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe I am just now finding your blog...I'm a follower now, chica!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!