Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ABC's

because i have nothing witty to say today and because i'm only sorta-kinda-not-really in the mood to think of something witty to say, i'm going to be a totally follower and join in on the Blogger ABC's that are floating around lately.

here we go...


A. Age: 27 (recently 27...although not as recent as Kyle's 29th!  BWHAHAHA!)
B. Bed size: king.  might as well be a queen though, i plaster myself up against Kyle "the Heater" Shaffer.  because i'm cold blooded.  and he's constantly running a temperature.  no lie.
C. Chore you hate: ugh, putting away/folding/ironing laundry.  i don't mind actually DOING the laundry, i like a laundry-smelling house, just the putting away of it...
D. Dogs: DAGS?  YOU LIKE DAGS!?  uh, duh, these two awesome pups: Nelson and Sly dawgs.

they're my loverbutts.

E. Essential start to your day: food.  i absolutely cannot start the day without breakfast.  and caffeine.  i recently gave up diet coke (GASP!!!!) so i've started drinking tea again.  mmmm....love me some tea.
F. Favorite color:  red.  and teal.  and yellow.  and grey.  oh, COME ON, you can't ask an interior designer what their favorite color is!!  i like rainbows.  there, you happy?
G. Gold or silver: white gold.
H. Height: 5'8"ish.
I. Instruments you play: i grew up playing piano and clarinet.  i also dabbled in guitar for a while, but i only know praise songs from church.  note to self: must take up guitar again.  it's way cooler sounding than, "i play the clarinet."
J. Job title: interior designer by day, (un)domestic diva by night.  a wanna be domestic faking her way through adulthood.
K. Kids: not yet.  i'm holding out for the "Aunt Catie" position first.  it's only fair, my brother-in-law got married first, he's gotta have the kids first.
L. Live: kansas.

i like kansas.

M. Mom’s name: mary.
N. Nicknames: yeah....don't really have any.  except my friend Ty calls me Carp (originating from my maiden name).  of course, this is the same guy that calls Kyle "Patch."  because he only has one eye that works.  get it!?  :)
O. Overnight hospital stays: none so far.  i'm willing to bet i'll eventually have one.  i'm a incurable klutz.
P. Pet peeve: i only get to pick one?!?  well, since this just happened yesterday, i hate it when people touch things on the printer at work that aren't theirs.  i had to go through and resort all my crap because someone interrupted my print job to make a copy.  not. a. happy. camper.
Q. Quote from a movie: because i'm super classy, this is my favorite:
"no regrets, that's my motto. well...that and everyone wang chung tonight."
- out cold
so true, right???

R. Right or left handed: right handed.
S. Siblings: younger brother
T. Time you wake up: 6:30 or so on the weekdays.  much later on the weekends.
U. Underwear: what about underwear?  i have lots, thanks to the pretty ladies that came to my bachelorette party!
V. Vegetables you dislike: beets.  nasty.
W. What makes you run late: um, everything?  i'm constantly running late.  i blame it on the fact that i'm constantly forgetting where i put stuff, so i have no idea where the hell my keys/phone/purse are at any given time.  true story: i left my phone at work yesterday.  did i care?  not really.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: you name it, i've had it.  see letter "O".
Y. Yummy food you make: well i think pretty much everything i make is pretty yummy.  my latest triumph was rainbow cupcakes in celebration of St. Patrick's Day/Kyle's birthday.

 mmm...cupcakes.

and then i ate some with some ice cream.
to. die. for.
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: penguins!  i even had them at my wedding....


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!