Monday, November 8, 2010

cop out...

uh, yeah, i'm copping out on you guys once again.  at some point in time, i will finish telling you (yes, all five of you) about our honeymoon trip.  promise!

tonight i'll actually be on the road, heading up to a Kansas State University IIDA meeting!  whoop whoop!  i love visiting my alma mater!  the fact that i'll be eating at So Long's doesn't have anything to do with how happy i am about a Manhattan visit....no....nothing at all....

so i'm writing this post a little early and scheduling it to post later.  that's the first time i've ever done that!  wow, the things you learn on the internet.

anyway, i realized this morning that i hadn't shown off my wedding pictures on my blog.  yes, i did plaster them all over facebook, but that's probably only for a while.  i want to go through, pick my favorites and whittle it down to one album.  that's only 200 pictures, so i guess i better pick my favorites of my favorites!  so many to choose from!

here's the link to the blog post from my awesomely talented wedding photographer, Jackie Cooper, of jackiecooperphoto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!