Wednesday, July 23, 2008

sweet summer...

alyssa tagged me with a good one!
here is the tag: list 7 songs you are into right now. no matter what genre, whether they have words, or even if they are not any good, but they must be songs you are really into right now, shaping your summer. post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.

1. so long sweet summer - dashboard confessional [i just love that song, so it would have made it anyway...]



and i mean COME ON. yum. i can't resist a man with tatoos.

2. bleeding love - leona lewis [i agree alyssa, this song was a good one, but DWTS made it great!]

[see alyssa's blog for the video. i'm too lazy to post it.]

3. small town kid - eli young band [i'm new to this band, thanks to pandora. since i just moved back close to home, this one made the list.]


this is my high school's track/football/soccer field. lots of great memories!

4. fighting for - cross canadian ragweed [you all KNEW that ragweed was going to make my list and this is my all time fav.]


my awesome picture from the concert i went to in jan. in lawrence. i really was that close!

5. 17 - cross canadian ragweed [again, i love them. the lyrics "you're always 17 in your hometown." are SOO true and i realize that more that i'm back.]


from my VIP seat at stampede last year. thanks mags/ty!


and i'll throw in a high school grad pic just for fun.

6. all summer long - kid rock [normally i'm not a fan, especially because he's a cross over country artist. but this is the style of music i like best...southern rock/red dirt.]


this one reminds me of the lake, so a good shot of some kiddos.

7. guy like me - pat green [LOVE him! i'm still mad that kyle and i didn't go to the concert in lawrence in jan....but to be fair, we were practically in a blizzard.]


this song reminds me of kyle. so here's one of us! at my 20th birthday party.

i tag...leah, megan and junnae. because no one else reads my blog and alyssa's already done it!

2 comments:

  1. Great songs and even GREATER pics!!! Seriously love every one. And the profile pic formthe concert with the red outline is SO cool. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. should be: "from the" concert. That's what I get for looking at my hands when I type.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!