Sunday, April 19, 2009

Leah over at Look For That Silver Lining tagged me!  I secretly love tags...shhh...don't tell anyone.  Anyway, I'm supposed to write ten random things about myself and then tag someone else, so here goes...

1.  I'm really looking forward to my future right now.  Not that right now is all that bad, but I have a feeling that good things are coming my way!  Kyle is probably going to be moving to Wichita in the next six months or so (still looking for a job if anyone knows of anything...) and we'll be buying a house.  Just waiting to find out where!  Work is still going great and it looks as if I'll be really busy pretty soon.  In fact, I worked seven hours this weekend.

2.  I freaking LOVE Law and Order.  Most crime shows I'm not a fan of, but there is just something about it.  Especially SVU (I'm totally watching right now...) mainly because Stabler is such a hottie.


3.  I love my job.  I didn't think I'd ever say that after I worked at the BEST PLACE EVER in college.  But I can honestly say that I really, truly love being an interior designer.  I get to do cool projects at work and I have to say the perks are great.  Things like free food, free samples of products and today I even brought home a FREE sample chair that a rep didn't want back!  It's awesome and silver and perfect for a desk chair!  This weekend I took the tiles I hand painted and sealed and made into trivets for Kyle's parents (technically a Christmas present...I'm just a little late...) but still, I get cool stuff for free and that's awesome.  Here's a smattering of things I've made from free stuff... 


 

christmas decorations made of 4x4 inch bathroom tile.

4.  I'm addicted to Diet Coke.  Just Coke products in general.  I also like to collect Coke brand things, especially anything vintage.


5.  I'm trying to start selling homemade cards online.  I dabble in graphic design on the side and can't wait to turn it into something lucrative.  I'm working on getting set up on Esty.com, so be sure to watch for updates!

6.  I love to watch my pets sleep.  They are so incredibly peaceful looking.  I think of them as my children.  I spoil them rotten, too.  Lord knows what I'll do when I actually have kids!

7.  I collect penguin stuff.  I love penguins and think they are so adorable.  Can't help it.  See Happy Feet and you'll think the same thing.



8.  I dream of buying this house in College Hill, but I'm realistic.  I know I'm going to find something I really love, but I'm so impatient.  Sucks to not get what you want right when you want it...

9.  I have absolute faith in my boyfriend, Kyle.  He just knows he's going to make something out of himself and I can't wait for that to happen for him.  He's the smartest guy I know.  He dreams of owning his own firm someday and I'm all for it.  I can't wait to see what he makes of himself!


10.  I love that I can honestly call my best friends from high school my best friends still.  We may not see each other as much as we would like, but when we get together it's like we were never apart.  I love my girls and would do anything for them!


Ok, KU girl, its your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!