Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the bad...

okay...i've already said it in the previous post, but none of these dresses are actually bad or ugly, they just didn't look great on me.


that being said, here's some of what i would call "the bad" dresses on me...



this dress was pretty, but way to princess-ey for me.  i am, however, smiling!  want to know why?  this dress was a size two!  hahaha, notice the back?  uhh....yeah....anyways...


wow, this picture is horrible of me, but this dress just proves that not all boobies fit in places where boobies should.  i liked this dress quite a bit, but that gorgeous beading that is supposed to hit right under my bust, well, is obviously hitting on my bust.  not so much.


i had high hopes for this dress, but it just didn't do anything for me.  i wasn't a huge fan of the overlay looking thing and i was so hot the whole time i had it on.  once again, i'm just not a huge fan of heavy materials.


i told kyle i would try on one short dress.  so i did.  i didn't like it one bit, other than you could see my shoes!  :)


i've loved every single picture i've seen of dresses like these, with a lovely flower and flowing materials.  uh, yeah, when the flower is WHITE, it blends in with the material.  and makes me look huge.  next....


i really liked this dress on, it was so nice and light and airy.  i didn't like that it didn't have a train and now that i see myself in the picture, the faux wrap neckline looks really weird, like it's trying to hard to look wrapped.  hmmm....


wow, i look super happy to be in this dress, no?  :)  i liked the dress, but that thing that wrapped around me looked so weird.

next up, the UGLY!

2 comments:

  1. I think the one with the overlay looked really good on you, but I didn't like the overlay part, either. The top is fantastic, though. Love the ?sweetheart? neck, and the rouching is really flattering. I was just thinking about you today, wondering when we were gonna see more! Can't wait to see even more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I think your other options were much better! Can't wait to see photos from the big day, when all the pieces come together.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!