Tuesday, November 3, 2009

crafty goodness


i just might die if i don't make one of these real soon...







DIE I TELL YOU!

(i don't know why it wouldn't let me copy the image from the other link, but i totally have those same ornaments from the dollar tree and just might have to sacrafice some of them.  because shucky durns...then we'd have to redo the WHOLE tree!)

(and PLEASE, someone tell me if they find oranments like the top image somewhere cheaper than world market, i love the older style ornaments like those, so retro in an AWESOME way!)

1 comment:

  1. L O V E these. Seriously. A lot.

    And I saw a bunch of vintage-looking ornaments at the Dollar Tree the other day. I almost bought some.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. trust me, you just made my day!